Photo posting.

Everything you need to know about this forum. Any questions you want to ask about this forum.

Any problems you need solving?

... Start here.
n11pilot

Photo posting.

Post by n11pilot » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm

There seems to be a problem posting photos to the board. When a picture is downloaded the usual prompt of "Place inline" is missing. A warning triangle when clicked issues the statement that "The board maximum has been reached".

Blackthorn

Re: Photo posting.

Post by Blackthorn » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 pm

n11pilot wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm
There seems to be a problem posting photos to the board. When a picture is downloaded the usual prompt of "Place inline" is missing. A warning triangle when clicked issues the statement that "The board maximum has been reached".
Hear hear. Thanks Pilot!
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything….Albert Einstein

n11pilot

Post by n11pilot » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:31 pm

De nada, friend Blackthorn. I have a review of the Springfield 911 that I want to post sometime soon with photos anyway. :D

Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:48 pm

n11pilot wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:31 pm
De nada, friend Blackthorn. I have a review of the Springfield 911 that I want to post sometime soon with photos anyway. :D
Looking forward to seeing that one.
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything….Albert Einstein

n11pilot

Post by n11pilot » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Still can't post photos. Is this the beginning of the end for the new Electric Speakeasy?

Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:13 pm

n11pilot wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Still can't post photos. Is this the beginning of the end for the new Electric Speakeasy?
I think it may be, Pilot. Sad.

AeroDillo MkII

Post by AeroDillo MkII » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:22 am

Doubt it's the end. I hope not, anyway. The places worth infesting are getting few and far between and I'm tired of living out of my internet seabag. And if the boss-man hasn't been around too much...well I guess it's our chance to build that banana republic we always wanted.

Flickr remains an option for photos. Pretty straightforward and, like I said elsewhere, it keeps images if the joint burns down.

n11pilot

Post by n11pilot » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:57 pm

AeroDillo MkII wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:22 am
Doubt it's the end. I hope not, anyway. The places worth infesting are getting few and far between and I'm tired of living out of my internet seabag. And if the boss-man hasn't been around too much...well I guess it's our chance to build that banana republic we always wanted.

Flickr remains an option for photos. Pretty straightforward and, like I said elsewhere, it keeps images if the joint burns down.
I agree, I will stay until the barbarians overrun the gates. It would be a better forum however if we could post photos. It isn't a matter of saving the photos for personal use it is an issue with posting them here to either illustrate writing or just to stand alone for comment.

Herb Roflcopter

Post by Herb Roflcopter » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Trying a test...

I assume this is referring to having the board host the pic? If so, I haven't run into the issue- I was using Photobucket until they decided to charge $400 a year for hosting pics. (not exaggerating that figure) Now I use SmugMug for hosting pics, although Flickr and Imgur are other options.

I haven't seen Ren post in months. I see that he checks in once a month, but has nothing to say. I will be sticking around until the plug is pulled, too. :)

n11pilot

Post by n11pilot » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:34 am

I tried to post a photo as a test and got this:

"ERROR
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

This is getting frustrating. Do I have to delete some photos that I have already posted?